All paper submissions to 2022 International Workshop on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment Science (AMEES2022) should be written in English according to the Template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. Warmly invite you to submit your academic papers to AMEES2022.
1. Download the Paper Template to format submitted paper.
2. Please download the Submission Form, fill in your information.
3. Submit papers to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before January 5, 2022.
Statement of AMEES2022
1. The official language of paper is allowed to be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables.
2. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to AMEES-Template. Prepare paper in MS Word and PDF format.
3. The construction of paper should be complete, which including title, authors' information, abstract, introduction, etc. and references mostly in last 5 years.
4. All papers will be reviewed based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
5. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The length of paper is suggested to be around 5 pages.
6. We welcome and encourage the submission of original papers which are not being submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
AMEES2022 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
Copyright © 2022 International Workshop on Advanced Materials, Energy and Environment Science (AMEES2022)